Monday, December 10, 2007

Celebrating Christ

Last night I felt such joy. I love this time of year, with increased focus on the Savior.
I know He lives. He is my Savior and yours.

This brings me such joy.

(For the rest of my posts this month, except for occasional personal bits, I am going to focus on Christ. I am hesitant to say it, but I daresay I will have some quote, poem, scripture, image or thought that celebrates this Light of Lights and King of Kings almost every day. Even if we don't share the same faith, we can still celebrate Christ together. This is a very personal topic for me, as it probably is for a lot of you. Sharing your feelings about something that has profound personal meaning and implication is not easy. Because of this, I am going to shut off comments throughout these posts. If you check in daily, just soak the messages up and see what they mean to you. I will do the same.)

"What you sincerely in your heart think of Christ will determine what you are, will largely determine what your acts will be. No person can study this divine personality, can accept his teachings without becoming conscious of an uplifting and refining influence within himself." --Pres. David O. Mckay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...