Saturday, September 06, 2008

Auction for Nie


I've got to get in on this auction action.

Ever since Nie's crash I have wanted to contribute. And since all this auctioning love got started, I've wanted to join in! In case any of you don't know, Christian and Stephanie Nielson were in a private plane crash last month. They are the parents of four beautiful children, ages 6 to almost 2. Stephanie sustained burns over 80% of her body, and Christian has burns on over 33% of his. Doctors have projected months of recovery and the family tells us that the medical bills will easily be in the millions. If you want to read updates on how their recovery is coming, you can check her sister's blog here. Although Stephanie is (obviously) not currently posting, her family is re-posting some of her old posts so you can get a flavor for the happiness this woman brings to life, and the example she has been to us. You can visit her blog site here.

So, I have a couple things I'm auctioning off, with 100% of the proceeds going to this family.

ITEM #1
First, a fall leaf wreath for your front door...like this. (Though I must say that I am hoping for more deep red leaves this year instead of pinker ones! It will depend on what I can find.)


ITEM #2
Second, I will make you my homemade cinnamon pull-apart bread. Or a batch of delicious, BIG, moist cinnamon rolls with craisins. This item is only available to those who live by me. :) Warning...addictive!!


Here's how it works. If you want to bid on a particular item, leave a comment specifying item # and the dollar amount you're bidding.
The auction will end on Friday, September 26th, at noon (MST).
At the close of the bidding, I will have the winners email me and we will exchange payment. Once payment is received, you'll receive your end of the deal!

Happy bidding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...