Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Want To Know...

I have three questions.

1. What are your favorite books?

2. What are your favorite childrens books?

And...

3. What are some of your favorite Christmas childrens books? I heard about this tradition where a family had 24 childrens Christmas books. In their family, they wrapped every one and each night the children got to unwrap a book and that was the bedtime story. I think you'd just reuse them every year -- but I maybe, MAYBE have 5 Christmas books. I really like this idea, but I've having a hard time thinking of Christmas stories aside from the ones that I have: Polar Express, The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey, The Night Before Christmas, etc.

Can you help? What are some of your favorites???

Please drop me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...