Monday, November 14, 2011

Busy Doing Calisthenics

Last Friday, I was in the shower after doing plyometrics.  
Benji was in my room, right outside the bathroom, busy.
He told me he was exercising.
I thought it was kinda cute and figured he was just goofin around.
But when I got out of the shower, he was busy doing this.
I am so loving the boots.
He was focused.
He went back and forth, up and down, for a good 15 minutes or so -- with only small breaks in between.
You could tell he was totally proud of himself, kind of struttin his stuff.
I was impressed (and amused).

And he was cracking me up with his use of "despicable" yesterday.
He was at the table, matching letters, when I heard him say,
"I am despicable."
I heard it other times as well.
I think he's trying it on for size because I don't think he has any idea what it means.
Funny, funny, funny.
I think I've got a little Superman in training.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...