Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ornaments

This morning I've been cleaning up and organizing gifts to wrap: one pile for each person.

A couple dear friend gifts.
Gift for my sister.
Gift for our Mom and Dad on Scott's side.
Neighbor gift.

And still have a bunch more on top of that.
But it is fun.
The holiday spirit is in the air.

Tidying my house.
Doing laundry (I love the smell of bleach when I'm washing my whites, and my laundry room is warm with that clean smell permeating the air).

Loving the twinkle lights on my tree.

Which brings me to this.

Took the kids this year to each pick out their own ornament for the tree, calling back yesteryear.
Scott's family would go into San Francisco at the Christmas season and pick out a new ornament for the tree as a little boy.

This is what they chose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...