Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tell Me What You Thought

Do you know what I loved last night?
I came home from young women and was trying to get everyone to cooperate so we could read and they could go to bed.
I was feeling a bit cranky.
Kind of got my head back on and it ended all right, with a good chapter down and scriptures and prayer.
Then I went to facebook and read the article my friend had linked there.
I almost cried and laughed outloud, too.
I totally recommend it.
Love, love, love, love, LOVE.
My favorite line? The one she says she would say to the young mother down the road.
So great. I also love the idea of passing it forward and helping the young mother when you have the opportunity.  I have thought about doing that so many times when I have felt like my hands (and emotional patience) is about all tied up.  I've thought, "Remember this.  Down the road, when you're not in this stage anymore.  And when you see that strung out mom in the grocery store or somewhere else, HELP her!!"

It's awesome.

 And then, I'd love it if you came back and told me what you thought of it.
Just sayin. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...