Monday, October 20, 2014

Sunday

I know I've mentioned it before, but I really heart Sundays.
Things slow down.
The day is quieter.

Simple things I was grateful for yesterday?

Visiting with friends who came over.
Quiet time to read at the end of the day.
Climbing into a warm bed.
Beautiful music.

Snuggling my baby, who is fast becoming a saucy, sweet and amusing little girl.
Food. 
Even tho I know this, it is so easy to forget that there are many, many people in the world who go without.
(And isn't it pretty? I love how colorful and bright it is.)
 This one.
 Trees aflame in evening's sun.

 Dandelion gathering and blowing.

 Watching things float in the river below.
Trees.
And fall leaves.



I feel quiet reverence and thanks and praise for the beauty of my life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...