Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Yuletide Dancing

On Friday morning, I was on the computer for a few minutes and I decided to play a little experiment.
Claire was just outside the room, in the shoe basket by the back door.

There is an instrumental version of "Ding, Dong, Merrily on High" that I love, and the children love it too.  

It is peppy, joyful, happy, and addictive.
I tend to want to play it over and over.
(It's the first track on this album.)

Every time this piece comes on, Claire starts dancing.

So.  
I thought I'd turn it on and see if she would still do it---her being out of the room and all.

Sure enough, after a few moments, it must have registered, for she came dancing into the room of her own accord.
And by dancing, it might be more accurate to say that she runs and trots, obviously super full of joy at the music.

It makes me so happy watching her.

Every time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...