Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thursday Inspiration

I wholeheartedly believe that love is never wasted, 
which is probably why I loved this quote when I read it a while back. 
I don't know who said it, but it resonates with me.

"don't cross oceans for people 
who wouldn't cross a puddle for you.

No, do it.
Do cross oceans for people. Love people, all people. 
No conditions attached, no wondering whether or 
not they're worthy. Cross oceans, climb mountains. 
Life and love isn't about what you gain, 
it's about what you give."

Also, Claire Elizabeth was lying down next to me in my bed this morning as I worked, 
trying hard to figure out how to snap her fingers. 
I got the pleasure of hearing her first successful snap.
"Mom, I did it!"
(#lifegoals)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...