Monday, January 08, 2018

These Boys & Me

Some of the happiest (for me, anyway) photos in my phone 
from the past couple of weeks come from New Year's Eve.
We'd eaten burgers
(hello pepper jelly, BBQ sauce, ketchup, mayo, mustard, pickles, avocado, broiled meat with salt and pepper, cheese -- just give me alllllllll the condiments),

 and Isaiah and I were sitting at the kitchen table putting together a 3-D puzzle of a German castle.
Benji was hanging out with us too, 
snapping photos, 
and making smack comments that made us laugh.
I love Isaiah's amused expression above (I don't know what I'm saying to him) and these two photos where he's laughing really hard.

We were working independently and together, and sometimes I called upon his brain to figure something out because I was lost.
#smartypants
As I've looked at these photos since, I've laughed out loud and smiled.
I love moments like these where things get goofy with my boys.
And that's all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...