Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Wreathing?


This year as part of my fall decorating, I made a wreath (actually a garland). BUT, it is from Martha Stewart's All American Wreaths book. The lighting is kind of tricky, but here's at least a shot of it. I wish you could see all the fun colors---each ear is so different. Mossy greens, yellows, purples, reds...you name it. Plus, some of the husks were striped with kind of a purplish-red color. Half of the joy I got was from making it, and I've enjoyed it in my front window all month. I'm going to save it for next year once I take it down next week after Thanksgiving. I just hope the Christmas tree is just as fun (if not more) once it goes up in place of the harvest ring. (Secretly, I love Christmas. It'll be great.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...