Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Iajazabo

All right---so, making a comment this morning, the screening characters word that I typed in was something like iajazabo, and I thought that I needed to use that word in some way. Whadda-bing, whadda-bang, iajazabo!!! (Doesn't it just sound like that?)

Anyway, so I've never done a request on a blog. But I'm afraid that's exactly what I'm going to do. And here it is:
What are your favorite delicious dinner dishes that are 1) cheap, 2) YUMMY!!!, and 3) Quick. I am getting burned out on thinking of dinner ideas. We tend to like stuff with lots! of flavor. I am finding that I have less energy sometimes to make anything when I come home, but I still want to eat good food and I'm just wanting to see what other people are doing for quick, yummy dinners these days. Favorite smoothies? Favorite whatever. Could even just be black bean burritos. I really don't care. Just searching for some ideas so I can throw new stuff in the mix that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to make. Basically a call for any and all food yummies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...