Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Seven's

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Go on a backpacking trip with Scott
2. See absolutely only the good in others
3. Speak Spanish fluently
4. Be able to make fabulous pies and can everything under the sun
5. Learn how to sew and make quilts, knit, crochet, etc.
6. Enjoy the fresh air as much as possible, particularly from the mountains (this is more a lifetime endeavor)
7. Learn the value of every single moment

7 things I cannot do:
1. Sing "Nessun dorma"
2. Sew from a pattern
3. Sneeze with my eyes open
4. Fix a car
5. Kiss my big toe
6. Name every constellation in the sky (don't even ask me for three - this is one of the things I could add to my 7's list of what I want to do before I die)
7. Come up with two names for our babies

7 things that attracted me to my spouse:
1. How affectionate and tender he is
2. His forgiving nature
3. His love of the mountains and the natural world
4. His love for adrenaline and "pushing the envelope"
5. The optimism that he seems to see everything with
6. The way we could talk and talk and talk for hours and how I never had to pretend with him (the "real" came naturally)
7. How trustworthy, loyal, and true he is

7 things I say often:
1. ginormous
2. Scottish
3. Dear
4. Are you kidding me?
5. "I's doing noffings..."
6. I don't want to get up...
7. Can I think about it?

7 books I love:
1. Crossing to Safety
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Guess How Much I Love You
4. The Book of Mormon
5. The Polar Express
6. Tuesdays with Morrie
7. My Antonia

7 Movies I like:
1. Remember the Titans
2. You've Got Mail
3. Shadowlands
4. Pride & Prejudice
5. Return to Me
6. Parent Trap (the original one with Hayley Mills)
7. Sabrina (with Harrison Ford)

7 People I'd like to hear the 7's from:
1. Jessica
2. Heidi
3. Scott
4. Casee
5. Georgia
6. Darlybird
7. CJane
(Etc. I would put Becca on here, but she's the one that tagged me!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...