Tuesday, April 07, 2009

$5 bucks of joy

Two times last week we visited a market that was introduced to me by this gal. The first time we had gone to get some leaf lettuce for salad for dinner because they have fabulous prices on produce. While there, I decided we'd get ourselves a little treat of yogurt pretzels. Friday morning we went back to get some apples. And some yogurt pretzels. When we got back out to the car, I gave them each a paper cup and some pretzels and they started in. Two happy peas in a pod. And I couldn't help but think,

"I think I can afford $5 bucks a week to keep us happy."
This past weekend was conference weekend, a special time for members of our faith.
If you are looking for some manna direct from heaven, go here.
Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...