Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday

This morning I cleaned up the kitchen post fried eggs and toast.
I made my bed and my room still smelled of sleep. I cracked open the window and looked at the maple in my front yard and the clouds on the mountains.

We had a crazy busy, super fun weekend.
Dancing with Scott at the dance at my sister's houseOur boys looking handsome before church in their new ties Papa bought them.Jumping on the trampoline...don't you think he looks kinda crazed??? It makes me laugh.Mimi with her PapaLoved the decorations!Dancing with Isaiah

I'm going to put more apples on the stove this morning and then relax with my kids. Take a nap. Finish my current book. Make something yummy for dinner. Have family home evening.
The week begins again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...