Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Nothings

What's on my mind?
  • Scott's triathalon tomorrow morning.  He and our good friend are competing and it's gonna be a blast.  We're going to have a good time as a foursome.
  • Christmas decorating.
  • All the stuff I have yet to do and the Christmas season is officially two weeks away.
Ah, well...

We just finished breakfast and this gal was voice for the prayer.

Let me tell you, when this girl prays, everything is beautiful.

She's thankful for her beautiful blessings, the beautiful day, the beautiful food, the beautiful Isaiah (or Benji or Mom or Dad or whoever she's looking at).  She might look around the room and pray for all the beautiful things her eyes light upon, too.

I'm pretty sure I should try looking through this lens and view everything beautifully.

Especially this morning after doing P90X's Plyometrics workout.
Just under an hour of merciless jumping and squatting and tucking and lunging.
Sheesh.  
It's been a while since I've done that workout.
I felt like I might throw up at one point.
Now I'm walking like a gimp, my legs are jelly.
I think my buns are gonna fall off.

(The giveaway drawing is today at noon.  You have just over two hours to enter if you still want to.
Go HERE to know what to do.  Good luck!) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...