Tuesday, November 08, 2011

She Tells It How It Is

This gal has been potty-trained since sometime in the summer.  But once in a while we have accidents. 
A few weeks back they were happening pretty frequently.  I had told her on a few different occasions that if she kept having accidents she'd have to wear diapers in the day again. 

I knew she wouldn't want to do that.
She's too much of a grown up little person, and I knew that'd just make her ears itch.

For the most part, it has worked.  She's had hardly any accidents the last while.
But last week, she gave me a laugh.

I asked her, "Mia, if you don't go pee pee in the potty, what happens?"
(Prompting, in my mind, of course, that she'd have to wear diapers again.)

Her response?

"Your mom will be frustrated with you."

Awesome.
Ah, well.

Sometimes I really shine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...