Friday, November 04, 2011

Talking About the Wind at Breakfast

I wish I could capture the way the light dances around my living room and kitchen on mornings like this.
I got out of bed to leaves strewn all over my backyard and the leaves making merry in the trees, whipping around in the wind. 
 I had promised the kids that today we'd make a good breakfast. 
No school, no real schedule we had to keep. 
Just some errands.
 The conversation at the table kept coming back to the weather outside.  
Isaiah said, "It's quite the windy outside."
That wind is blowing in a snowstorm tonight and tomorrow.

Our to-do list today definitely includes a bikeride.  
We have to enjoy dry sidewalks and wispy leaves while we can.

(If you haven't entered for the free giveaway yet, you can do that HERE.)

Hope you have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...