Wednesday, February 08, 2012

A History of Strolling

Yesterday as I headed out to the stroller with my phone, keys, jacket for Benji, water bottle, and three bags of popcorn for their snacking pleasure, I grabbed my camera, too.  

I couldn't help but think about how this has been such a part of me and them.
I wish I had a log of all the many miles I've done using a stroller.
One day, the children will hear how a significant chunk of their baby/toddler years was spent as we walked and ran, getting fresh air, admiring beauty, slowing the day down.
Honestly.  
I can't even begin to guess.

Last night I looked through photos, just to prove it.
And there are many not pictured here, too.
I can see these little people growing up, right in front of my eyes, mile after mile after mile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...