Friday, March 02, 2012

Letter for the 1st of March

Thinking about you tonight. I've tidied up, hauled out my Spring/Easter decorations to put up tomorrow in spite of the snowflakes falling outside. 
It's beautiful, but I'll turn a blind eye and put green and blossoms on the mantle and encourage the daffodils pushing up thru the ground outside the front window. I'm about to turn in with my book and snuggle the down comforter.
I hope you're well. It's a comforting thought to know that I can click a button and off it will go to find you. It will travel thru the cold, wintry night here to a bright (I hope) morning there - in an instant! 
 So, if you happen to be at your desk this fine morning as it arrives, you'll know I'm thinking of you, right now, and wishing you a lovely first of March. I love you.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...