Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentines was...

Valentines Day was...

Heart-shaped toast with eggs
 Cupcakes with the. most. delicious. chocolate. frosting
I do believe I have ever partaken of.
Seriously.

I may or may not have eaten it plain.  With a spoon.
And yes, that sounds disgusting.

Shameless, I know.

I don't know if I can make normal chocolate frosting again.
 A decorated table: 
balloons, festive plates and cups and table scatter, a dozen long stemmed, gorgeous roses, and presents!
 A fascinated Claire, 
mesmerized by the balloons.
 Stuffed love bags, 
ready for opening.  
 And dinner.
The menu?
Beef pot pie with gravy, from scatch
Salad with berries and onions and feta and cashews, etc.
Fresh roasted asparagus
Bubbly with heart-shaped cran-raspberry ice cubes
Hope yours was a good day, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...