Thursday, October 02, 2014

The Things He Says

Tonight, when Mr. C. came to pick up the kids, I had to tell him this story 
about Benji that had me so amused.  

We stood on the driveway and laughed hard.

After the boys and I had eaten dinner last week to celebrate their baptisms, we walked outside and had more of a religious discussion in the car before we left the restaurant.

We talked about Jesus as the literal Son of God.
I explained to them that this was true because He was the only mortal to ever walk the earth who was also a God.
This was so because His Father is God, the Father of us all.
To which Benji responded:
"Yeah, He was like Zeus, except that Zeus
shot lightning bolts out of his hands."

This kid, I tell you.

He makes me laugh.

I love him so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...