Thursday, February 15, 2018

Love Day Selfies

The festive table,
balloons, table scatter,
and yummy food was good and all, 
but when I remember Love Day this year, 
it's gonna be all about 
these family selfies tonight.
Every time I look at Isaiah in this next one, he looks like #grannytown.
And it cracks me right up.
(The same time that Benj is playing thug life. They kill me.)
#stilllaughing
And in this last one, everyone's pretending they're in a romantic kiss.
Benj even has the arms going. 
Oh boy.

This throwback of Mia from Valentine's dinner 5 years ago goes right along with this theme, so I thought I'd share it again. (It's one of my faves.)
I think Audrey Hepburn had it right when she said this:

"The best thing to hold onto 
in life is each other."

#always
#happyvalentinesday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...