4 Jobs I've had:
1. Office Assistant, Dental Assistant
2. Flower delivery girl, flower shop worker (loved! this job)
3. Billing Specialist for a doctor
4. Office Manager at an HR Services company
Movies I could watch over and over:
1. BBC Pride & Prejudice
2. Anna & The King
3. Little Women
4. You've Got Mail
5. Wild Hearts Can't be Broken
6. Dead Poet's Society
7. Remember the Titans
Etc.... too many. I can't think of them all.
The one and only place I've lived:
1. Provo (EXCITING!)
Actually, I love it here, but it'll be nice for something new when the time comes.
Places I'd like to live:
1. Somewhere Spanish speaking so I could have the opportunity to become fluent!
2. New Hampshire/Vermont/some place like that with the gorgeous scenery and farming communities
3. I've actually never really thought a lot about it.
4 Highly Regarded TV Shoes that I've never watched a minute of:
I'm with Becca...most! all of them. And if I have seen any of them, it's been an episode here or there, etc.
Places I've vacationed:
1. San Ramon & San Francisco, CA
2. Cambridge, MA
3. Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands
4 Places I'd like to go:
2. New York, NY
3. Washington, D.C.
4 Dishes I love:
1. Roast and mashed potatoes
2. Tunafish sandwiches
4. Homemade ice cream
5. Etc. I LOVE food!
4 sites I visit daily:
2. dexonline.com (work)
I do check my favorite blogs: tropical velvet, on bright street, darlybird, etc., but it just depends if I have a minute to check them at work.
4 places I'd rather be:
1. Aunt Earlene's Cabin (one of my favorite places)
2. Sleeping in my bed
3. In the mountains
4. In Arizona, swimming in my inlaws' pool and barbequing
Friday, March 17, 2006
4 Jobs I've had:
Posted by Elizabeth at 1:16 PM