Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Seriously Mia


Last night I was lying in bed nursing my sweet sidekick and thinking about the house we just put an offer on, hoping that the offer submitted before ours doesn't go through. I was looking at Mia, rubbing her back, feeling her cute little bum and legs curled up into my body all snuggled in. I knew it was just getting later and later and I really should put her in bed so that I could go to sleep too. But I didn't really want to let her go. Finally, I started to try to pull her off, and she just leaned closer in and kept sucking as she was falling asleep. And I thought, "Okay, I'm not ready to put you in bed either." So we kept laying there a while longer.



Seriously Mia.
Bright darling blue eyes.
Button nose.
Cute little pink cheeks.
Can you just stay like this forever?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...