Friday, January 29, 2010

King of Pop

I love watching documentaries.

Last night we watched this one, and I loved it.

Besides the fact that it was very entertaining, I thought it was so interesting. I came away with lots of food for thought -- and gratitude.

Gratitude for the depth of talent, capability, gifts and incredible intellectual genius that made up what was going into that show -- and for what it represents from people all over the world. I'm amazed with technology -- with the brains that have come up with all the cool stuff that is possible (the lighting stunts, machinery, 3D screen technology, sound engineering, color and electricity, etc.). For me, that was totally amazing. And I felt so disappointed that he wasn't able to open his first show. It would have been one sweet concert if they could have pulled off everything they were planning.

Anyway, if you like documentaries and you haven't seen this, it's pretty great.

It's definitely MJ.

Hope you have a great weekend.

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...