Monday, October 10, 2011

A Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek at last night's dollhouse work: cutting out paper for the walls and flooring.
It's all cut -- I just need to modpodge it into place and then work on some other-patterned wallpaper strips to hide where the paint pulled up when the tape came off.
I'm thinking ahead about wall decorations and making duvets for the beds, a shower curtain, and some kind of couch. I need to order a kitchen set, too.
Much to do, especially since I've given myself the tentative deadline of finishing it by November 1 so I can begin work on Christmas projects. That's the goal, folks.
(the background wallpapers are, respectively: bicycles, animals, fun, bright circle patterns, kite strings and fanciful fairies)
Today's to-do list:
Switch out wreath on the front door
Grocery shop for items I need for the dinner I'm taking to a friend tonight
(Swedish meatballs over mashed potatoes, butternut squash, salad with homemade dressing, ice cream bars and cinnamon bread)
Pick up some supplies at the craft store for yet another project
Pick up my copy of this month's book club choice
Work more on the dollhouse tonight
Fit laundry and exercise in somewhere???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...